Product description: PET face mask for children - 180 ° face visor for continuous use. Flexible in the adjustment of the individual size by variable
headband. Also suitable for glasses wearers. Comfortable to wear thanks to its low weight and low
breathability. No breathing restrictions with mouth and nose breathing and great freedom of
movement due to anatomical shape. Facial recognition when wearing is largely guaranteed and
therefore no personal identification problems. No communication problems as lip readability is
guaranteed. 100% Made in Germany. The PET material is 100% recyclable.
The PET face mask is delivered in two parts, consisting of:
- the face visor
- the headband adjustable
Scope of application:
- everyday private use
- suitable for children due to easy handling
- shields the face from droplet flight
- serves as a splash guard for the face- is used to protect the face and especially the eyes from flying
Not suitable for use:
- as an active participant in road traffic
- during sporting activities
- when working with a spark
- when working with flight of solid parts
Handling: The face cover consists of two parts. An additional band serves as a spacer to the face, which is placed around the head like a headband. The two parts are connected with two hand movements and the mask can be used immediately. The headband can also be closed quickly and is in the area of the back of the head after being put on. When worn, the front covers the face up to the ears on the sides, up over the head and down to the chin.
The face mask can be cleaned with hot water and household detergent if grease forms on the surface of the front and back. It can also be disinfected on both sides with disinfectant cleaner.
It is compatible with the following ingredients:
- Up to 70% ethanol
- Up to 70% isopropyl alcohol
- Up to 6% bleach
- Up to 3% hydrogen peroxides
Please note when using and storing:
- Do not expose to high temperatures
- Protect from scratches
- Avoid any kind of impact and impact
- Protect from open flames
Disposal note: - Can be disposed of in the yellow sack via the
recycling system, since both parts are made of the
same material as PET bottles.
These are not medical masks.